Friday, October 29, 2010

Making Faces~

I caught pictures of myself making funny faces.

I made a laughing face.
Deleted.

I made an extremely sad face.
Deleted.

I made an I-found-someone-stealing-my-chocolate face.
Deleted.

I made a tired face.
Deleted.

I made a stressed out face.
Deleted.

Then I made a "wassup" face, with my tongue out.
DELETED.

I made a cute face.
TERRIBLE! DELETED!!!

I made a scared face.
Funny... Deleted.

I made a screaming-in-terror face.
I burst out laughing.
Deleted.

I made a smiling face.
BORING~
Deleted.

I made a random funny face.
I almost cried laughing.
Deleted.

I made a do-you-wanna-fight-with-me? face.
He.he...Saved.....

Wanna see it?

I'm kinda shy....
Hahaha...
But this face kinda fits me...a LOT.

Hmm...
Ok lah...

I'll show it to you guys...

Tadaa~

Cute huh?

Miahahahaha~

Credits to Goggle Images.

No comments: