Thursday, April 14, 2011

20 Day Challenge

I'm challenging myself.

I've decided not to log in to my facebook for 20 days.

At least until exams finish.

Miahaha~~

Gila tak?

Nope.
Just challenging myself.
Pushing myself to the limit.
Tengok dapat ke tak aku buat.

Oh,
To do the facebook thingy is...uhm......easy lah...
Maybe.

But then I've also decided to refrain myself from playing my guitar for that period of time also.

INI LAGI LAH AKU RASA MUSTAHIL MAU BUAT!

Huhu~~

Takpa.....I should challenge myself...
Ya...

Most of U would probably be asking, (aku rasa xda pun yang tertanya...perasan jap yang aku ni feymes...)
why in the world would I do this?

Well,
the facebook thing is reasonable lah.
The guitar thing might not.
Because that's the only thing,
beside facebook,
that can actually alleviate my stress of studying.
But it is also a reason for me not studying.

HAHA~~

So,
let the game begins!!!

Ada idea lagi tak apa benda aku patut challenge diriku yang serba kekurangan ni? (Ngehehe~)




P/S: Aku cari2 dalam web tadi pasal mnemonics pa benda suma tu.
Found some really interesting webs.
I'll give 'em here.
See if it works for some of U guys. ^^

O yea, there's an ebook too.
LOVE IT!!


Yang ebook tu download ah sendiri. Kejap jak tu.... ^^


"S4 is what you wipe, S5-put your finger in it!"
-----------Dermatomes.... If U know what it means. HAHA

Toodles!

7 comments:

aizattaib said...

Stop from eating ice cream for 20 days. :)

Zenmax said...

@Aizattaib: Uhm....Tu mungkin susah sikit...tapi xpa, mungkin aku akan try sebab hari ni dah genap 5 HARI aku x sentuh aiskrim!! HAHA!!

(Rasa macam mau makan aiskrim lah hari ni....)

mndg said...

bagi guitar tu kat ako ... meh ako potong tali dia ...

Dusty's mom said...

Zen, mcm detox program. . 20 Day challenge. wee...!
u knw those mnemonics? my seniors gave me a few of those, but a much,much,much,much,much more cleaner version of them. XD

Zenmax said...

@mndg: Uhm....tu....MUSTAHIL untuk aku buat...........

@Dusty's mom: LOL. The dirtier the mnemonics, the easier it is to remember!! HAHAHAHA

Dusty's mom said...

erm. the seniors were guys. patut tersengih2 mcm toyol. menyampah when i think abt it. =.="
happy mnemoning, my kinky fren. =]

Zenmax said...

i challenge you to STOP BLOGGING!!!BLAJAR LA ZEN!!!asyk blog jak ni anak...
p/s:sye eca...kih3x