Friday, December 25, 2009

Cat Mania!!

On a boring day in KML, a girl who had nothing to do and was itching to get out of the room after 5 non stop hours doing homework, heard cats mewing about.
Then, to make her life better (that day), she decided to find the cats.

She searched high and low, up and down the Block, and still nothing.
If she had given up, she wouldn't find the five next most precious things in her life....and her roommate's.

Luckily she didn't.

She used her magnificent ears (hehe) and tried to locate the cats again.

Sweat after sweat....finally!

All this time she searched downstairs considering she is on the second highest floor in the block, she didn't thought that the felines were just upstairs.



Hehe.... and that girl is me!!

The cats...uhm...KITTENS are sooooo damn cute!!!!

My roommates and I then got busy taking their pictures...
These kittens sure knows how to pose!




This one LOVES the camera!



Look at me!!!!!




They were targeting my roommate's Bracelet. Poor her....



Family Portrait!
Missing one.... She went to the ladies room....




Haha....... Dang it! I love them already...
If I have the time, I'll visit them everyday!!
Feed them everyday!
But the last part is going to be a little hard considering me myself, I only eat once a day...

hehe.....
Better finish my tutorials soon......
Mid Sem Test is coming...
Wouldn't wanna flunk it...


Till Then!!

5 comments:

Jard The Great said...

ahahaha.. oit..oiit... berani ko amik gmbr diorg.. nnt mati tuu... ehehe

hisham said...

hye salam..asal u x bela je sume tu...

DramaQueen said...

ekekek.. akak ko si jard tu dengki wooo.. ku suka tinguk gambar kucen ni.. a picca worth a thousand words! pandai ko amek gambar dik!

Anonymous said...

hai adik zarah
salam perkenalan

p/s: komen ko ni buat pop-up window lg bagus rasanya. kekeke

Anonymous said...

my God, i thought you were going to chip in with some decisive insght at the end there, not leave it with ‘we leave it to you to decide’.