Friday, December 25, 2009

Figure it Out??

Been down lately....
Can't quite figure out what i wanna do in my life..

What is my passion in life??

I like animals....
I like baking...
I can handle weird and disgusting stuffs....
I like making stuffs....well...at least i plan it out first, but then never got to carry out the plans....hahaha
I like taking care of things...Animals that is.... LOL


A patissier???



A Doctor??? My dad wanted me to be one..but I'm not sure if i can handle people.... Hmm.... i only took this picture coz of this guy. Kinda hawt... LOL
An Engineer? Like my father?

A Vet Maybe???
But then the Salary is not much....
But who cares if its your passion rite?
Well i'm not sure if it's mine though....

Life a mystery....
We need time to figure things out...
Not all answer comes knocking at ur door...
Hmmm...

This is important....
A life and death choice...

Dramatic much?

It's choosing between 'Life Filled With Adventures' and 'Life Living ur Life just so that u can put food on the plate everyday" and 'Bored To Life'.

hope it all comes to me soon...

don't wanna have to regret my decisions later...

Till Then!

2 comments:

Jard The Great said...

i like ur blog!!! superb english beb! ahaha

DramaQueen said...

huhuhu...what ever ur ambition is, follow ur heart and listen to ur instict. study smart and work hard for it. Gud luck!