Monday, July 26, 2010

Pasar Siti Khadijah

Last Friday, we were bored, so we decided to explore the infamous Pasar Siti Khadijah.

We took a taxi there which costs us about RM12, then we had to walk there. At first, we were lost, however thanks to my friend who had the guts to ask a PURE kecek kelate person, we made it there!!

It was big! And the prices (for the batik n so on) were Oh So Amazing!

Cheap BANGET!
I wanted to buy the Batiks for my dad, some fabrics for my mom and so on!
But I only brought along with me RM50, and my original purpose there was to buy tudung. Doesn't matter!! I'm waiting for my scholarship to come, then I'll buy some to bring back home. heheh... Come JPA, come JPA! 빨리 와요!


Here is the view from upstairs. The raw food section. LOL.




We managed to get a few pictures of us in the scene. Hu!

However these are the only pictures we got from inside Pasar Siti Khadijah, it was because my friend's 2MP camera phone were the only camera we got.. Because of the low quality camera and the insufficient time we had there, we managed a few only. Don't worry!! I'll go there again next time!! And next time, I'll bring a digital camera with me!!! Hu!!!

Ok... Till then!!!

1 comment:

Jard The Great said...

aku da smpiii...... =)

keropok ikan die sedap.. baik ko beli.. RM1 ja