Monday, August 9, 2010

Waiting In The Lecture Hall


I'm waiting....
I'm waiting...



Class start at 10am, but yet I'm two hours early...
Why? 왜?

It's because the seats in front are available only at these times.
Usually some other early birds had already taken the seats. Some had already been here an hour earlier than me. Wow~

The things we'd do to get knowledge...

I sit in front, because I didn't want to fall asleep during class, so that I will listen, and concentrate,
BUT, that didn't work out...
LOL

So why am I still sitting in front?

Hehehe...

Cause it's fun.

Getting here earlier than anyone else.

Plus I can study in an air-conditioned place rather than in my room where it's a natural sauna.
I don't have to exercise anymore when most of the fats are burned just by sitting in my room.

^ - ^

Ok, I'm going back to studying~

Maybe...

No comments: