Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Gone Bad??

Ok here's the thing....
My family went to this 'kenduri' last week at a relative's house,
it's been a while since I last went there.
And it has been a while since I saw 'her'..
Last time I saw her, she had a beautiful (in my opinion) round shaped face, a suitable size nose, just perfect for her face..PERFECT!
She was a GORGEOUS woman.
But, last week, my family was in for a SHOCK!
She was somewhat...different....on the outside.....different on her FACE to be exact..

Ugh...I can't help but wonder....WHY?? WHY???

Now, she had a diamond shaped face, and a dumbbell shaped nose that was too BIG for her face! I don't understand..


So, my father thought she was another woman, my mom was shocked but she's AN EXCELLENT actress (she managed to keep a calm normal face), while my sister and I were staring at her face..rudely...mouth open, WIDE.


I guess every woman has these type of insecurities they feel about themselves.

I guess mine is that I don't think I'm good enough to match up to my dad's expectations.
At least I don't go under the knife to change that, not like there is a simple cure for it.

Ok, here are views of what some people think of plastic surgeries.
1, 2, 3.
And this explains what plastic surgery is.

Hmmm...What do you think?
Is cosmetic plastic surgery always the better solution to fix our physical insecurities?

4 comments:

Jard The Great said...

uish.. sepa wei? auntie kita ka?

Jard The Great said...

pakai susuk kali.. ahahah

Zenmax said...

hahaha... dia kata pakai ubat..but ubat apa yang boleh ubah struktur tulang??

Unknown said...

Very valuable information. Thanks for sharing. plastic surgery personal statement