Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I Don't Have OCD

OCD.
A.K.A Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.

I don't have it.
Nope.

I'm not obsessive.

So what if I tend to arrange my money accordingly?
The ones with a larger value at the back, while the ones with a smaller value in front?

So what if I like to arrange my money with the heads on one side and unfolded the crumpled ones?
It's neater that way.

So what if I can't stand seeing that some pens are not closed properly?
I know it's kinda annoying if I suddenly shout to my friends to put the cap on that pen back on.
But it irritates me sometimes.

So what if I can't stand seeing odd numbers especially when turning up the volume of my mp4? (which is now missing...huhu)
I don't like to turn it up to odd numbers, 3, 5, 7 and such.
I like to add a little bit just to make it even.

So what if I don't like the wires of my laptops, chargers, printers to get all tangled up?
So what if I tie it neatly using some rubber bands I stole from the Cafe?
I like them neat okay?

So what if I don't like it if people touch my stuffs and not handling it the way I want it?
I like the way I live,
it's who I am.

So what if I write in my blog with perfect sentences?
And minding my grammar and also my lower cases and upper cases.
It's neat kay?

So what if I don't like it if I see some people having some grammar mistakes in their writing or their speeches.
I'm just correcting something that needs correcting.
^^V

So what?
So what???

It doesn't mean that I have OCD.

If that is what they call OCD,
then they haven't met my brother.






1 comment:

Jard The Great said...

hahaha.. sama ja perangai ko dgn jassssss