Saturday, January 9, 2010

HOME!!!!!

Yea yea..

Finally made it home,
Well, not actually home yet....
I'm at GAYANG....
Waiting to be "delivered" back home to Kota Belud.

Mid Sem Test was not easy, and was hardly THAT hard..

Hope i did better than last semester..

I haven't posted anything in a loooong time...

Oh yea, after Mid Sem Test, the next day was choral speaking competition,
even though we were forced to enter,
but we really had a good time that night,
we didn't care the slightest bit whether or not we win or not,
just as long as we enjoyed ourselves.

I kept saying to our team members that we should just go out there,
and get it over with.

Hmm.....

Eventhough hardly anyone heard my solo,
i guess we did better than our last practice, which was a few hours before.
The FIRST and LAST practice.

hahahahaha

Kay, gotta enjoy my day here while i still have the time.

soo windy a today...

Till Then!

No comments: