Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Like To Annoy People

On a busy and boring day at home,
My mom was taking a nap at the couch.

So I figured "Why not annoy her for fun?"

Yea my evil mind is working perfectly!

I wanna do this. 


So I gave it a shot.

Me: Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, momma, momma, momma, momma, mummy, mummy, mummy, mummy, umi, umi, umi, umi, umi, umi, umi, umi, mak, mak, mak, mak, mak, mak, mak, mak, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mum, mama, mama, mama, mama, mama, umi, mak, mama, mum, mum, mum, mom, mom, mom, mak, mak, mak, mak, mak, mak.

*DEBUKK!!!* 

Something big and soft hit my head. 

Sis: SHUT UP!!! 

My sister had thrown a teddy bear at my head. 
I looked back at my mom. She's still sleeping.

The trick did not work on her.

Darn.

Oh well, at least I annoyed someone.

MIAHAHAH~



P/S: I tried this one before, and it worked. Don't know why it didn't this time.

Probably she's to darn tired to response.

Huhu~

No comments: