Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What Is In The Name

Ada gak kawan2 aku yang tegur aku dulu.
Apasal x panggil kakak aku tu dengan gelaran "Kak",
instead I call her Jarah.
Sometimes Jared.
Sometimes Jard.

And why I don't call my brother's "Abang",
instead I call them with their names.
Jas and Juri.

Why??
I'm not used to it.

Ever since I was little,
I would always call them with their names.

I did try to call them "Kak" or "Abang" once,
but it got weird so I stopped.

Only when I try to be annoying then I'd call them like that.
Haha

Ok,
Aku teringat pla gelaran mak ayah aku..
My mom and dad each has a different nicknames for each other.
I never noticed it before,
but now I think it's cute.
^^V

What are their nicknames for eachother?

Nope,
not the Sayang2 names.
Nope, not those.
Those are waaaay to cheesy for my parents..
I never heard those words coming out of any of them before.
If it did,
my brain wouldn't accept it.
It's just to creepy for my taking.

Hoho~

My mom calls my dad,

"Geng!"

or sometimes,

"Daddy!"

"Dude!"

Hehehe.... Agak rockers sedikit di situ......

My dad pla panggil mak aku,

"Mami",

"Mom".

Hmm......rasanya itu je...

Hahaha...
Lama dah x balik rumah,
x ingat sangat..

Hoho~

Rsanya kalau aku kahwin pun,
UHUK3!
IF I get married lah,

I would call him...
uhm.......
any type of food lah...
Hahaha~
Icecream ka....
Choco....
Vanilla....
Biskut....
Ugh.....lama dah x makan aiskrim.......
27 hours since my last icecream....
Gotta get one tomorrow!!!
Hu!!!

Eh,
terpesong lagi!
Hahaha

Panggil,
Boyot ka....
Toyol ka..............
Hmm...
Ntahlah.....

Tengoklah mood nanti macammana.

Hoho~

O ya....

Some of my friends also gave me some nicknames.....

Plenty,
but the one that I really hated AT FIRST but later got used to it was,

"NEK"....

Which means Grandma.

Haish.....
I'm not old lah...
My friend and I are of the same age,
But she said she calls me that because I tend to be forgetful at times.

True true...

She said I'm close to being NYANYUK sometimes.

Darn her....

Xpa.......

Hu....