Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011

Yup!
2011 is here!
Today is 1.01.11.
Hohoho~
They're just numbers though.

And I'm going to turn 20 this year!!
Nooooo~!!!!
I suddenly feel very, VERY old...

Haish....
They're just numbers Zen...

Hu~

Anyway,
as usual.
People usually relate to hopes when it comes to new years.
Yesterday, my friend asked me what are my hopes for this year.

I didn't know what to answer.
I haven't really think about it.
So last night,
I slept at 4am.
Thinking.
Hahaha~
Smbil2 tu meluah perasaan di blog yang lagi 1.
haha

So, i found only a few.

1. I wanna be a better person.
2. I wanna be rich. (This is not gonna happen.......................this year lah I mean.)
3. Get my driving license!
4. Get my passport done!
5. Pass my Final Exam, and proceed to second year.
6. Blahblahblah.

Hmm...I don't know what to hope anymore.
What happen will happen.
I don't think I care anymore.

Hehe..
Life is full of surprises right?

Just enjoy it.
Lalalala~

No comments: