Monday, November 29, 2010

Bila Dah Mampat Otak ngn Benda Ntah Pape 3

Abour an hour ago,
Tini came to my room.
Saying she can't study.
And how she wasted her time so much last night.
Haha.
I smiled.
Macamlah aku x buang masa smalam ngan YouTube.
Miahahaha~

Pastu,
dia ajak makan megi.


megi ak lak tu!
Ah, lantaklah.
Oleh sebab kesian ngan dia (hehe)
Aku pun bagi jak lah.
Dia masak,
Using my Tupperware,
Then, I joined in eating a little.
(I was already full drinking 5 spoons of milk earlier.. ^^)
While eating, we watched a 35minutes worth of movie.
Hahaha~

After the movie finished,
along with both TWO packets of my Maggi,
she ran back to her room,
leaving me with the dirty dishes.
Ceh......

Xpa la....
Hu..
I should've seen this one coming.

Oh no!!!
I ate maggi today!
When I told myself I should stop!!!!
IT'S UNHEALTHY!!

=.='

Esok exam...
Mati lah....

Lalalala~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jaga ko zen!!!!!!!!!!!!
ko sendiri mintak meggi dbwat!!!
pakai heater aku....hahahaaa....

Anonymous said...

please VERIFIED your sataement : "Then, I joined in eating a LITTLE."
haha.....budu zen....