Thursday, November 4, 2010

Miahahaha~

Last night was fun.
Last night was the first time I slept that late.
Oh should I say that early?
Since it was morning already...
Hahahaha~

We went to the beach.
We spent about 3 hours or so there.
Doing what?
Nothing...

Oh I was singing with my friend.
A lot of songs from his phone that I haven't heard in a long time.
Suddenly it made me wanna download it illegally from the web and listen to it and sing at the top of my lungs.
It just feels good to sing~
I wish there are K-Box here in kelantan.
Hohoho~

My other friends are just talking,
one fought with the wave,
and lost.
BIG TIME!
Hahaha!

We went to the McD,
twice.
Dinner then Breakfast.

We also went to bowl last night.

I got third highest mark.
Is that a good thing?
I don't know how to play.
Haha...

Then we ate Tiramisu cake from Secret Recipe.
Uhm.... Coffee taste.
Didn't much adore it.
I ate a little only.
^^

Hmm... That pretty much sums up what we did last night.
Other than going to wushu training.
I learned a lot of steps yesterday.
But I forgot already.
O shoot I'm gonna get punished for forgetting!

Gotta recall it...

Kay, gotta fulfill my duty to my stomach.
Peace out~!



*All pictures credit to Google Images

2 comments:

aizattaib said...

heyyy!!!
sape kate aku kalah dgn ombak tu?
dia yg serang hendap aku.
bila kau dah pusing bru tbe2 nak tggi.
so, aku menang.
hahahaha.

Zenmax said...

Hahaha but in the end ko yg basah.. so...mcm kira ko kalah lah sbb ko x dpt nak balas balik.
mwahahaha