Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Suicide Note

To whom it may concern,


I do not have the courage to live anymore. I don't think anyone wants me anymore. The pain and suffering is beginning to become unbearable for me. Everyday I lived looking at the empty space. Dark. Pointless. Nothing to make me want to go on with my life. I've been stuck in an empty cupboard. Large, but I'm alone. The only person I love and had once loved me, no longer cares for me. I long for her to come and reach out for me, but I realize now that that will never happen. Therefore, I decided to leave this beautiful world that I have grown to love. I want to live, I do. But I don't think there's any point in living anymore. I'm sorry. I hope with my passing, everyone can live a better life. 


I leave my bow tie to my one and only love.


Yours Truly, 
Teddy. 








A note I found on my desk. 

1 comment:

Firdaus Amin said...

I had a teddy once. Used is for blowing off some steam.