Friday, July 15, 2011

BLOG CHALLENGE :Week 2 (11th-17th July)

Back to the Challenge thingy..

It's a bit hard to do..

Oh well.

Here it goes.

Write a post on 5 songs you’ll never dislike and give reasons for each song.

Honestly this is really hard to do. I love many many many songs so it's kinda hard for me to choose just five... huhu

1. Adele - Rolling In The Deep. Why? I don't know. Maybe it's because of the sound of the guitar playing. I just like this song. It made me wanna sing along no matter where I am. Car, Mall, toilet..... 

2. The Script - For The First Time. I like this line the most from this song. "We're smiling but we're close to tears." 

3. Elvis Presley - Always On My Mind. I've always love his song. In fact I grew up listening to the King of Rock N' Roll since my mom was a great fan of his. I can't simply pick ONE song out of his many great ones, but I chose this one because my mom always sings this song. ^^ And she always says 'Elvis's song never go out of style.' I'm with U on that mom. Hoho~

4. Christina Aguilera - Reflection. Now this is a song that has deep meanings in it. It's about a girl trying to find who she truly is. I think... Oh well, the REAL reason I like this song was because I was a fan of Christina Aguilera and I love watching Mulan. Mwahaha

5. James Brown - I Feel Good. Now tell me, who doesn't love this song? I am positive I will never get bored of any of the King of Soul's songs, unless of course I hear someone does a cover of it, post it on Youtube and manages to get more views and dislikes than Rebecca Black. 



  Write 5 things that you wish to do if you can turn back time

1. Saying NO. 

2. Learning how to defend myself properly when I was a kid. Yup I was once beaten with a piece of wood. True story.

3. Be a frequent News watcher. Hahaha I admit I don't like to watch the news. It's not something I'm used to. I don't even watch TV that often. Now I'm like, Bersih who?

4. Punching the kid who bullied me back instead of biting him when I was in the kindergarten. Punching would seem better. Less bleeding. MWAHAHA

5. Hang out more with girls my age instead of following my brother and making friends with his friends. 

Write 5 sentences that you really wish to say to someone but you wont say it anyway.

1. I love you very much. (I never can say this to anyone. Including my parents. Hahaha)

2. I don't like you / I hate you. (Have you guys any gut to say this to anyone?)

3. Can I have your ice cream too? (This goes for any type of food. Yup, I'm greedy. I know.) 

4. Thank you for hurting me. I hope you'll hurt ten million times worse than me. Thank you. Just thank you. (I don't think I can say this too. Haha)

5. Any sentences that has curse words. I'm a recovering Curse-a-holic. Now all curses I use are 'Cheese N Whiskers', 'Darn' and my roommate's favourite 'Shoot'.

Finally!! 

I'm done.

Next challenge please!

3 comments:

Firdaus Amin said...

how's this any different from the 1st one u posted?

Zenmax said...

@Daus, what first one? I edited it a bit only lah....

Firdaus Amin said...

I've read ur first(un-edited version) one...before this :D